Tuesday 29 March 2016

My presentation blog of sem - 4 , Batch 2015- 16

My presentation:
Paper : 13 ( The new literature )
Batch : 2015 - 16
Title   : Female characters in films with reference to Hamlet, A scarlet letter,
             Hermione , and Da vinci code.


To Evaluate my presentation click here


Female Characters in films with reference to Hamlet, A scarlet letter, Harry Potter and Da Vinci code from gondasmita







My presentation:
Paper : 15 ( Mass communication and media studies)
Batch : 2015 - 16
Title   : What is censorship? How it functions?


To Evaluate my presentation click here


 

Asmita paper mass communication from gondasmita








My presentation:
Paper : 14( The African Literature)
Batch : 2015 - 16
Title   : Waiting for Barbarian is an allegorical representation of imperialism.

To Evaluate my presentation click here





No comments:

Post a Comment